General Data Protection Regulation
The address of holi-lets.com is Hotspur House, The Pier, Prospect Place, Hythe, Southampton SO45 6AU
This notice describes how we process your personal data
This notice applies to Holiday owners, Bookers, Contractors and Web Providers, Searchers and Designers
Summary of the purposes for processing your personal data and the legal basis for doing so:
- We process personal data (Title, name, marital status, postal address, email address, IP address, telephone numbers, names of other people in your party and the ages of children) to make and amend bookings, to provide services, process and store payment details. We gather customer feedback and undertake market research in our interests to promote our business and improve our service. Provide Newsletters, which you may unsubscribe from at any time.
- When booking with us, if you require accessibility, dietary, health or other sensitive services please be aware that it may be permissible for us to hold such data as it is in your interests that we do so.
- Our website uses third party marketing and analytical cookies, which are included in our marketing emails. These details may be provided to ensure customer satisfaction, business performance and keeping standards high, safety and security, marketing, to protect our business, prevent fraud and for legal purposes. You can reject and block cookies at any time.
- We monitor social media to respond to reviews about services and holiday accommodation. With your permission and that of the platform owner we may reproduce your comments on our website, on the lawful basis of our legitimate interests.
- We also seek to prevent and detect crime as well as protect our business and premises.
- We disclose your personal data to payment providers, insurers, technology providers, and specialist professional and technical service providers and advisers, to manage your bookings, arrange payments, and provide services.
- We keep your data in order to enable us to fulfil our contract with you and to provide services required by law, to respond to questions, to facilitate accounting records, to uphold and protect contractual and legal rights or where it is in all parties interests. Where we process personal data on the basis of your consent, we will retain it for as long as required for the specified purpose. We keep your data in line with all statutory limitation periods, for tax, legal and regulatory purposes for up to 7 years.
- Any consent(s) you give us may be withdrawn at any time.
- You have a right to object to direct marketing at any time.
- You also have the right to request access, rectify, and erase your personal data; object to processing for any purpose where we rely on our legitimate interests as the legal basis; restrict processing; and the supply or transfer of your personal data in a portable format.
We will process your personal data to comply with your request in accordance with our legal legitimate obligations.
You have can lodge a complaint with any data protection supervisory authority within the country upon which you live or work in or in which your complaint may arises in.
For the UK Information Commissioner please go to: www.ico.org.uk,
In the event of a complaint please contact us first using our contact form.